Saturday 12 December 2015

TGOI.COM 2.O

Do you feel that little hole in your soul? A feeling that starting arriving around the time our last post came out? Well that's because you've really been missing us! At least I hope you have. WELL DO NOT FRET LITTLE ONE, WE (well, I) HAVE SOME NEWS! TGOI.COM IS COMING BACK! PROBABLY!

I mean, I want to bring it back any day now, but I'm not sure what kind of content to create. Should I go back to the weekly recommendation? Should I go to some of the content I planned to make but never did? Should I just create something new altogether? Whatever I choose, I better choose fast. (Obviously your input is really appreciated as always.)

So will TGOI.COM be getting a brave new reboot? Or do we crave for the nostalgic days of late 2014/early 2015? We'll all find out soon enough. Again, probably.

Have an idea for the site, but don't want me to put my greasy fingers on it? Well send me a message and I'll set you up with some admin privileges, provided you create regular content for the site! I hope one day TGOI.COM will take over the world, and I'd like YOU can help me. Peace and all that jazz.

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment